This role provides marketing strategy and delivery support for clients ranging from emerging growth companies to the Fortune 50. The Marketing Partner will have primary responsibility for managing loyalty and relationship marketing program across all channels (email, web, social, print, digital, etc.). The position provides an established marketing professional with an ideal environment to learn marketing planning, strategy development and implementation for nationally recognized brands.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have:
- 7+ years in relevant work experience managing marketing programs end-to-end, from planning to implementation, including management of creative, process and measurement activities
- Working knowledge of email management and marketing automation systems
- Expertise in measurement or analysis of marketing programs
- Experience in marketing strategy and marketing plan development
- Ability to anticipate and manage client needs to meet near-term deliverables as well as grow client relationships over time
- Strong intellectual curiosity about marketing programs and how they engage customers with brands
- Proven expertise in presentation development, writing, PowerPoint and Excel
- BA or BS in marketing, journalism or business administration
rDialogue is a loyalty and relationship marketing firm focused on creating and sustaining more profitable relationships between brands their customers. We work with a range of leading brands and companies, providing them with capabilities including, but not limited to: strategy consulting, business case development, analytics and research development, and multi-channel marketing delivery. We touch each step of the customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention with a focus on customer relevance, business impact and performance measurement at each step.
Clients most commonly hire us for:
- Customer loyalty and relationship marketing (CRM) strategy and implementation
- Business case, analytics and research development
- Omni-channel marketing delivery from brief to execution and measurement