As a Client Strategy Associate, you’ll help clients figure out how to do smart things for their customers that in turn develop, change and grow customer relationships and loyalty, which will translate directly into helping our clients grow their businesses. You’ll get to work with a team that includes remarkable brands and talented people that are focused on redefining how companies and customers interact. It’s hard work that’s also incredibly fun and rewarding.
Your role includes strategy, research, analysis and marketing support across a range of customer loyalty and relationship marketing client engagements. You’ll be an integral part of efforts to develop, implement and manage customer loyalty and relationship marketing solutions, including new program value propositions, customer experiences and relationship marketing programs. You will work with both internal SMEs (practice leads) as well as external partners (technology, creative agency, and research firms) to enable these initiatives. It’s an ideal opportunity to grow your strategy and marketing capabilities, help us and our clients learn and innovate, and become part of a growing, winning team at rDialogue.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer relationship marketing, marketing strategy development or loyalty program management
- Analytical experience that includes a blend of customer data and financial measures, business case development or customer and marketing program performance analysis and research
- A mix of client-side, agency and consulting experience
- A proven history of anticipating and managing client needs to meet near-term and long-term deliverables
- Strong presentation and content generation skills with expertise in presentation development, writing, PowerPoint and Excel
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and a passion for this kind of work
rDialogue is a growing and leading loyalty and relationship marketing firm focused on creating and sustaining more profitable relationships between brands and their customers. Our mission is to make the world better for customers and the brands that care about them. Our clients include some of the most well known consumer and B2B brands in the world across a range of industries. Our work touches each step of the customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention with a focus on customer relevance, business impact and performance measurement at each step.
Clients most commonly hire us for:
- Customer loyalty and relationship marketing (CRM) strategy and implementation
- Business case, analytics and research development
- Omni-channel marketing delivery from brief to execution and measurement