SO, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY...
Want to make the world a better place for customers and the brands that care for them? rDialogue might be the place for you. We are a customer marketing firm in Atlanta, Georgia that helps “accelerate smart and profitable relationships between customers and brands.” Which means, we try to make sure customers and brands have the right relationship. We use data and our experience to create and execute kick-ass marketing strategies around loyalty and relationship marketing.
We pride ourselves on "punching above our weight class." We’re not as big as other firms, but our client list (think brand leaders like Brooks Brothers, American Express, Citibank, Nike and Comcast) reads like we are. This speaks not only to the quality of our thinking, but to the quality of the minds at rDialogue. If you have the passion and work ethic necessary, we offer a unique experience, working hands on with global industry leading brands.
We’re currently looking for Client Strategy Partners
Our Client Strategy Partners serve as advocates working closely with clients to guide them through our strategy process to create custom and highly effective business and marketing solutions. Since we’re an agile resource to our clients, no two engagements are exactly the same so we need problem solvers who are always looking for a new challenge. Our clients love us for the entrepreneurial spirit and the proactive, outside-in perspective we bring. An ideal team member of rDialogue will…
- Serve as the day to day contact for the client, manage and grow client relationships, and advocate for the client within rD
- Understand the client’s business needs and develop a comprehensive examination of the business opportunity
- Quantify the customer marketing opportunity
- Lead an internal team to build innovative recommendations and applicable roadmaps
- Contribute to rD’s Centers of Excellence by exploring and developing a point of view on best practices, technology platforms to support customer marketing (loyalty and CRM) and emerging technologies
Successful candidates will have some combination of the following
- 5-10 years of marketing strategy experience including digital, acquisition and customer marketing
- Practical history of using insights and data to design strategy
- Experience designing and/or implementing CRM strategy
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation development skills
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite executives
- MBA preferred